Take your diploma or degree to the next level
Learning doesn’t stop — it’s a lifelong venture. University graduates are coming to college in greater numbers for more practical, hands-on training. You can:
- Earn your certificate in less than a year
- Build on what you’ve learned at college or university
- Get the practical skills and knowledge employers need, based on advice from respected industry professionals
- Apply your learning on the job with intensive placement opportunities
- Make valuable connections in your industry
Post-graduate certificate programs at Loyalist
- Take your filmmaking skills to the next level by learning contemporary digital content and interactive storytelling techniques to create productions for a range of audiences.
- Develop advanced skills in the pre-production, production, and post-production phases of content creation and gain hands-on experience in every aspect of filmmaking and digital content creation.
- Explore the basic aspects of interactive storytelling to create video productions for a range of audiences and effectively analyze issues and emerging trends affecting the evolution of film and digital content.
- Acquire the knowledge and skills needed to find employment in the motion picture and video industry.
- Develop the skills required to design and build data-driven systems for decision-making in the private or public sectors upon graduation. collect, manipulate and mine data sets.
- Become familiar with Analyzing, designing, and implementing AI systems through the application of systematic approaches and methodologies to meet organizational needs.
- Learn how to recommend different systems architectures and data storage technologies to support data analytics.
- Design and apply data models that meet the needs of a specific operational/business process.
- Aquire the skills to develop software applications to manipulate data sets, correlate information and produce reports.
- Learn how to develop, implement and evaluate cyber security solutions to protect organizations from internal and external threats.
- Practice assessing defensive programming and cyber security strategies, and gain experience recommending security controls for the effective maintenance and deployment of cyber security solutions to protect systems and information.
- Acquire skills for designing and implementing cyber security policies and strategies using project management principles.
- Develop strategies for optimizing the effectiveness of information security in a business environment through risk mitigation and information systems auditing.
- Explore designing and implementing vulnerability assessment procedures to identify and solve existing network security issues.
- Get first-hand workplace experience during a co-op in semester four.
- While completing this program, students will have the opportunity to acquire in-demand industry certifications concurrently with their studies.
- Prepare for a future in one of the fastest growing segments of the financial services industry.
- Develop relevant skills by studying topics such as emerging market trends, monetary and fiscal policy, business strategy, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and emotional intelligence.
- Prepare hands on for a career in Fintech by concentrating on design secure and regulatory compliant mobile and web solutions to support the financial services sector.
- Gain the job-ready skills you need to find employment in the financial technology industry.
- Explore international perspectives on a variety of topics and develop the skills and knowledge necessary to become an effective leader in any business environment.
- Learn strategies and best practices for conducting business with diverse populations using ethical and culturally appropriate methods that are in compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Refine your leadership and teamwork skills and look at methods for establishing and maintaining successful working relationships.
- A successful business is all about people management. Human resources management professionals help guide organizations with sound practices — hiring the right people, training personnel to be effective and developing strategies to motivate individuals and teams.
- A four-week field placement provides valuable industry contacts and practical HR management experience.
- All courses are approved for credit towards nationally recognized CHRP certification.
- Project management professionals have the expertise to oversee project timelines, costs and resources, ensuring organizations meet their objectives and get results.
- Prepare for a career in effective project management across various industries.
- Learn to manage project goals, constraints, deliverables, quality control and resource requirements as defined by stakeholders.
- Public Relations – Event Management professionals are increasingly in demand as employers recognize the value of effective communications.
- Students are prepared for dynamic opportunities working behind the scenes, in front of the media, or interacting with clients.
- Remote/in-person hybrid learning model allows for a more flexible schedule for students who are working while pursuing their post-graduate certificate.
- An exciting four-week placement provides valuable industry contacts and the opportunity for future employment.
- Many jobs offer extensive opportunities for travel.
- There’s a huge demand for supply-chain specialists with the knowledge to facilitate international trade.
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of supply chain management and customs compliance including risk management and the global movement of goods.
- Navigate international customs and business practices.
- Gain critical workplace experience with a four-week field placement.
Loyalist also offers a wide range of double diploma opportunities, allowing graduates of a diploma program to complete a second diploma in a related area of study in only one additional calendar year.
For information and minimum requirements, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-969-1913, ext. 2100