Available as a one-year program
One-year Ontario College Graduate Certificate
- Start Date
September, January and May entry
Find your career
Project management professionals are in demand in virtually all fields and industries. Prepare for a career as a:
- Project Manager
- Project Control Analyst
- Project Schedule Analyst
- Project Control Officer
- Project Coordinator
- Project Scheduler
- Project Team Leader
Our grads get great jobs
- Materials and Logistics Coordinator, CpK Interior Products
- Operations Manager, Amazon
- Project Coordinator, Beclawat Manufacturing
Is it for you?
This may be a great career path if you are:
- Skilled at time management.
- Results-driven and goal-oriented.
- Motivated to lead.
- Energetic and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- A team-player who is sensitive to cultural differences.
- A creative problem solver and a strategic thinker.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
How You'll Learn
Prepare for a career in effective project management across various industries:
- Learn to manage project goals, constraints, deliverables, quality control and resource requirements as defined by stakeholders.
- Explore different leadership styles to effectively manage issues and resolve conflicts.
- Gain knowledge on facilitating communication, negotiation and collaboration with stakeholders to ensure project success.
- Demonstrate the development of a comprehensive project plan to meet stakeholder requirements.
- Learn to analyze financial information to promote operational effectiveness and to support and monitor the scope, planning, procurement, risk and budget of projects.