Loyalist College offers international students the ideal combination of academic excellence, extra-curricular activities and experiences. Our diverse community includes international students from an ever-growing number of countries around the world. Located on more than 200 acres in the beautiful Bay of Quinte region, or in scenic Port Hope, Loyalist is perfectly positioned between Toronto, Ottawa and Montreal. Loyalist is a destination for students seeking a friendly, inclusive and accessible College. Our number one priority is supporting your success personally and professionally.
View the International College Guide
Why study at Loyalist?
- Personal, friendly College, with campuses located east of Toronto
- Small class sizes
- Residence on campus as well as many off-campus housing options
- International student scholarships
- Programs starting in September, January and May
- University transfer agreements (diploma at Loyalist to degree at a partner university)
- Placement opportunities as well as applied learning opportunities
- Fast-track options – finish your diploma faster!
- Opportunities to work on and off campus
University Transfer Agreements
Many universities and colleges will provide credit recognition for your diploma studies at Loyalist. Learn how to start your undergraduate degree studies at Loyalist at ontransfer.ca.
How to Apply
For application details, click here.
For more information, contact: