- Laptop with accessories
- Reusable water bottle…for earth’s sake
- Clothing and personal sundries (don’t forget hangers!)
- Toilet paper*
- Small appliances
- Dishwasher detergent*
- Post, pans, dishes, cutlery, water filter (Brita or other)*
- Cleaning supplies*
- Ethernet cord
- Phone charger
- Bar fridge (optional; no larger than 5.4 cubic feet)
- Pictures of your family and friends or any other comforts
- Electronics (must be CSA approved)
- A positive attitude and lots of smiles!
*Keep in mind that you are sharing your space with others. We recommend arranging who is bringing what with your roommates before move-in day (through contact information on your room assignment letter), so that you don’t end up with four kettles/toasters, too many pots and pans, etc. This will make your living space less cluttered and easier to organize. We supply garbage and compost bags, so there is no need to bring those. Send us a message and we can have some delivered!
What not to bring
Loyalist is committed to the health and well-being of all students, staff and guests, and has a number of policies in place to make our campus safer and healthier for all.
Please do not bring any scented products and do your best to not idle your vehicle on move-in day or while on campus. For more information, refer to the College’s Share the Air policy.
Loyalist is a completely smoke-free campus.
Please review our community standards for further details on what is and isn’t allowed.