Student Leadership Opportunities
Want to get involved? Check out the following leadership opportunities.
Student Life Programming Positions
We are looking for three amazing Loyalist College students to join our team in Student Life Programming roles.
- Full-time summer positions (May to September)
- 35 hrs/week
- In this role, you will:
- Deliver Spring programming in Peer Supports, Wellness, Leadership and Orientation.
- Help in the preparation of Fall programming and in the delivery of Fall Orientation weeks.
- Students will be required to be eligible for work study funding and should be outgoing, willing to lead and ready to learn.
- These roles will be involved in creating promotions (social media), coordinating and leading student programming, recruiting student volunteers, community outreach, and supporting peers.
For those interested in applying for this role, please email Ryan Stoness at email@example.com by Friday, April 1.
Check out the Loyalist Career Centre website to learn more about volunteer and paid positions at the College and in the community. Don’t forget to look at co-curricular opportunities for additional leadership opportunities.