Assistance with University Transfer

Transfer agreements between Loyalist College and a number of universities facilitate university admission for Loyalist graduates by giving credit for college study. Students planning to move from college to university through an articulation agreement must contact the appropriate university and consult with the admissions office at the receiving institution. Additional information on collaborative programs, articulation agreements and credit transfer between Ontario universities and colleges is available from the Ontario Council on Articulation and Transfer at For further information, email or call (613) 969-1913, ext. 2330.

For information about the transfer agreements available, click here.